- Reduced price
- Made in France
- 3 years
- 20 years
- FFTT Approval
- Leisure practice
FEATURES AND ERGONOMICS
Foldable and adjustable net tension
- After unfolding your table, simply unfold the net posts so that they are securely in place. With a simple movement, you can then ensure that the net of your pinging table is perfectly taut. Clean and precise, it will remain well adjusted over time.
Ultra simple adjustment of the legs
- The 300 Indoor table is equipped with an innovative system that simplifies the adjustment of the legs. Simply turn the knob to level your table without effort. Indeed, the adjustment mechanism is both independent of the leg and is not in direct contact with the floor. Simple and effective.
- The 300 Indoor table is equipped with ball storage (2 balls on each side, 4 in total) Located on each side of the table, these slots allow you to always have balls on hand and to start a game whenever you want.
Excellent bounce quality
- The 18mm thick chipboard panels of the 300 Indoor table offer excellent playing sensations, allowing for serious table tennis training.
A wide frame for better stability
- The wide 50 mm high frame of the 300 Indoor table tennis table ensures that the playing surface is stable and flat. And that for years thanks to the Aluzinc® which composes it, bringing robustness and durability.
SAFETY AND DURABILITY
A unique locking system
- The 300 Indoor ping table has 16 locking points. When in play or storage position, it stays perfectly in place. This patented system provides an unequalled level of security, well above regulatory requirements. Foldable and unfoldable with its easily accessible handle, the 300 Indoor table benefits from an additional safety feature by locking at 65° if the handle is no longer held when the table is unfolded
- Even on a sloping floor, your table will stay in place when you play but also when it is folded and stored. The two brakes on the 300 Indoor table ensure that it stays put when you engage them.
Four protective corners
- To round off the corners and soften the shocks that could occur against the table, protective corners have been installed on the 300 Indoor table. Your hips will thank you for choosing a table equipped with these protections.
The compact table: less space, more safety
- The COMPACT TECHNOLOGY® folding system designed by Cornilleau reduces the risk of tipping over, prevents children from getting between the tops when they are in the storage position, and makes it easier to open and close your table. Once folded, it has the double advantage of being space-saving and avoiding handling errors.
Special indoor double wheels
- The double wheels of the 300 Indoor table allow it to be moved easily on different indoor surfaces. Their material and design ensure that there is no risk of damage to soft floors such as those in sports halls.
|Colour of tops / Reference||Blue : 110 101 / Grey : 110 300|
|Playing surface||Chipboard 18 mm|
|Frame height/ Material||50 mm / Aluzinc® Indoor|
|Locking System||DSI (16 points)|
|Leg type / dimensions||Straight / diam. 38 mm|
|Adjustable leg pad||3D adjustable/ diam.104 mm|
|Wheel type||Special indoor double wheel|
|Wheels (thickness x diameter)||30 x 150 mm|
|Ball storage||Yes / 4 balls|
|Corner protection pads||Yes|
|Category (European Standards)||EN 14468 - CLASS C|
|Table weight||77 kg|
|Packaged weight||89 kg|
|Table dimensions (playing position)||274 x 152 x 76 cm (net posts not included) (L x la x h)|
|Storage dimensions||165 x 75,3 x 155,5 cm (L x la x h)|
You might also like
€34.00 €47.00 In stock
€7.00 In stock