- Reduced price
- Made in France
- 3 years
- 20 years
- FFTT Approval
- Leisure practice
Features and ergonomics
Fixed net with adjustable tension
- After unfolding your table, all you have to do is adjust the net of your ping pong table with a simple movement. You can then make sure that it is perfectly taut. Clean and precise, it will remain well adjusted over time.
Easy adjustment of the legs
- To adjust the height of your 100 Indoor table, simply turn the lower part of one leg. This particularly simple operation, accessible to all, will ensure that your table is perfectly flat.
- The 100 Indoor table is equipped with ball storage (2 balle on each side, 4 in total). Located on each side of the table, these storage spaces allow you to always have balls on hand and to start a game whenever you want.
Excellent bounce quality
- The 18 mm thick chipboard panels of the 100 Indoor table offer excellent playing sensations, allowing for serious table tennis training.
Stability and flatness
- The 35 mm high frame ensures stability and flatness of the playing surface of the 100 Indoor table. The Aluzinc® that makes up the frame is strong and durable.
Safety and durability
A secure locking system
- The 100 Indoor table tennis table has 8 locking points, in accordance with the safety requirements of the current standard. This system allows the game boards to remain perfectly horizontal in the playing position and vertical when the table is stored. To activate it, simply press the buttons on the sides of the table.
The compact table: less space, more safety
- The COMPACT TECHNOLOGY® folding system designed by Cornilleau reduces the risk of tipping, prevents children from getting between the trays when they are in the storage position and makes it easier to open and close your table. Once folded, it has the double advantage of being space-saving and avoiding handling errors.
Double monoblock wheels
- Simple but effective, the table’s double monoblock wheels allow the 100 Indoor table tennis table to be handled and moved without difficulty.
|Colour of tops / Reference||Blue : 110 100|
|Playing surface||Chipboard 18 mm|
|Frame height/ Material||35 mm / Aluzinc® Indoor|
|Locking System||Push'n Lock (8 points)|
|Leg type / dimensions||Straight / diam. 25 mm|
|Adjustable leg pad||1D adjustable/ diam.50 mm|
|Wheel type||Double notched wheels|
|Wheels (thickness x diameter)||20 x 150 mm|
|Ball storage||Yes / 4 balls|
|Corner protection pads||No|
|Category (European Standards)||EN 14468 - CLASS D|
|Table weight||69 kg|
|Packaged weight||83 kg|
|Table dimensions (playing position)||274 x 152 x 76 cm (net posts not included) (L x la x h)|
|Storage dimensions||165 x 75,3 x 155,5 cm (L x la x h)|
You might also like
€34.00 €47.00 In stock
€7.00 In stock